Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ordinary Day 1

  • Erm, in the morning, i had my breakfast with mummy & dad.......after that, went shopping + high tea with mum..........
  • During the noon, Aunty Weng called and chatted with me about her son ~
  • A good news followed by the call ^,^ Miss Kingscout (my coursemate) told me the 永春 xifu had just promised to teach us kungfu !!!!!! yippieeeee!!!!!! :) class will be on every Tuesday night & Saturday morning, RM200 per month. 
  • At 4pm, babe Huan picked me to ecm to watch Paranormal Activities II , it was nice one, satisfied :) i gave the movie 6 twinkle stars out of 10 .
  • The 2nd ood news : SiewFen coming back kuantan AGAIN .......guess she missing her ThinFong....

1 comment:

  1. wth u!i come back for the sake of my ic LOL
    btw u need more gadget.explore more kay clever gal who in her imaginary wonderland xD

    ReplyDelete